GDPR & DATA PROTECTION
- This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- We my change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
- By using our website, lcgifts.ie – you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices, you can telephone us on 01/6012601.
- How we collect information from you
- Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside of our business. The law says we must have one or more of the following reasons:-
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you consent to it.
- We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, when you register for an account or contact us to update your details.
- We may also collect information for 3rd parties to carry out credit checks with credit referencing agencies.
- We may collect information about you or your business from the following sources.
- Data you give us when you apply for our products and services, when you talk to us on the phone or in person, when you use our website, in emails and letters.
- We may collect information about you or your business to conduct trade with your business, such as telephone number, business addresses and email addresses. The personal information we collect from you may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We will continue to communicate with you as we have done before unless you request us not to.
- To change your communication preferences for any or all communications you can call us on 01/6012601.
- If you make a payment by card your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processor who specialise in secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Access to your information
- We will not sell, rent or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies of other sites even if you access them through ours. In addition, if you linked our website through a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners of these third-party websites.
We review this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in April, 2018.
Registered Address – LC Gifts, The Yellow House, Crodaun Forest Park, Celbridge. Co. Kildare